Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BANDS

My hunny and I have looked at wedding bands online a few times.

When we were in Halifax, we stopped into a store we don't have here and had a look at what they were offering. I believe it was called Bogarts? It was downstairs in the Halifax Shopping Center. When you come in the doors closest to the Sport Chek, there's a luggage place across the clearing and a little kids store. I think that's where it was.

Either way, we went in and both found rings we liked. Unfortunately I have no pictures to show you. It didn't seem appropriate to ask to take photos at the jewellery store.

I was really pleasantly surprised at the ring I liked best, and it even fit my finger! I believe it was the nicest ring I have seen yet for me, and not what I expected. I thought that I would choose a very plain, simple band. However, where I am not planning on wearing my engagement ring with the wedding band, when I put on one that had a little design to it - I thought it looked really pretty!

My hunny stuck with the metal he already had decided on, but they had a different ring there than we had seen online. It was very nice and looked like him.

I think it's a good thing we don't have them yet, I would want to wear them!

Xoxo.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments! I absolutely LOVE them!