Thursday, February 24, 2011

DECORATIONS

There haven't been a whole lot of developments since I last wrote to you.
However, I was feeling like it had been too long.
Now that the hall is book and we have an exact date, it seems so much more real.

Here is where we stand.
Church: Not booked, still unsure
Reception Hall: Booked
Decorations: Through Maid of Honor -Miss Peggy, I may have found a way to actually rent alot of the decorations. This works out perfectly for me. A lady got married last year, and used the same reception hall. She purchased her decorations and still has alot of them left. Her wanting to keep them works perfectly for me, because I don't want to have to figure out what to do with them when it's all finished. So, it looks like I'm going to rent alot of items from her. This is also cheaper than buying things myself. Hello candleholders....

Also, on a decorations note, when I go home for a visit this year I'm planning on looking around to the craft and fabric locations for deals on tulle. Where we are going to be buying quite alot (if we can afford it), I'm hoping a larger location might offer bulk prices. Crafts Canada, FabricVillage... look out! Could be dangerous....

We also have to figure out how we will most cost-effectively get our paper lanterns.

Thank goodness we have lots of time!

Xoxo.
Leslie

1 comment:

Please leave me comments! I absolutely LOVE them!