Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dress hunting has begun

Well, as some of you may know, we just returned home from visiting my family in Nova Scotia. While there, mom and I had a chance to try on a few wedding dresses. I have already decided that I won't be going with any of these, so I don't mind sharing some photos with you.

However, it was a very great opportunity - I learned that I like a different style than I thought I would! So I'm glad we had this chance.

This one we pretty, and we were pretending to add little lace cap sleeves (apparently they could order it that way).

This one was wild and fun, but not what I'm looking for in my wedding dress... haha
I'm just too traditional for this type of feather thing!


It had pockets!


No pockets but the shape was pretty - the price wasn't.


I just really liked the back of this one - but the front had alot going on


This was pretty as well, and they offered to have a train put on the back, but it was my first time with a veil on my head.


I have to take a moment to say that Christa at Felicity Bridal in downtown Halifax was amazing. Anyone going dress shopping in that area should visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments! I absolutely LOVE them!