Sunday, May 29, 2011

Save the Date

So, I was thinking that when this Christmas rolled around, we would send out a 'save the date' in our Christmas cards. I want people to have lots of notice of our Wedding Day, so that they can make plans, but not have to send out our actual invitations super early.

There must be a million ideas I have come across for this. Everything from magnets for the fridge to engraved pencils.

Last year we sent out a family photo of us in some Christmas cards to people we thought might appreciate them. I was thinking perhaps this year we would do the same but print our wedding date on the bottom or in the corner of them. This way, it would be an updated photo of us AND a save-the-date all in one! Plus unlike pencils or other fancy items, photos would be more cost effective and not extra postage. We are sending out the Christmas cards anyway afterwall.....

So with this in the back of my mind, I've been trying to snap some family photos of us and the animals. Trickier than you'd think, especially given that my mouth is generally open like a fish and by about the 3rd attempt no one is smiling anymore... haha

What would you think of this photo?


I'm really happy with how well the photo turned out - I'm just not sure if the background canon portrays much feeling of love... haha.

Knowing me I will keep trying!!

xoxo.
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments! I absolutely LOVE them!